New Makrolon WS (Welding Shield)
Different welding techniques exist in the industry. Arc welding is the simplest and most commonly used technique.
Makrolon® WS can be used in cases where people outside of the welding area need to be protected against the hazardous radiation of arc welding processes (e.g. MIG-welding, TIG welding).
It must not be used:
- To protect the welder himself
- As material for welding visors
- To protect against hazardous radiation of other welding systems (e.g. laser)
- Compliant with EN ISO 25980: 2014
- Extreme impact resistance: Can be used as machine guard
- Easy to machine: easy to bend, thermoformable, drilling, milling, sawing possible with standard tools.
Our technical and commercial staff is at your disposal for any kind of information, assistance and use guide to anyone interested in implementing Makrolon WS in their production process.
Insulating plates for molds and more01/2019
insulating plates designed for mold insulation that can be used in many sectorsread more >
Chiusura Natalizia | Christmas' Closure ⛄12/2018
Our offices will be closed from December 21st to January 1st. Mohwinckel wishes everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!read more >
Workshop at Proplast: TCS for injection molding and extrusion11/2018
The subject of the event will be the innovative thermal control system TCS for injection molding and extrusionread more >
FARBWERKE HERKULA - INKS AND MATERIALS FOR THE CABLE AND OPTICAL FIBER INDUSTRY07/2018
A company history of almost 120 years in the development, production and sale of special inks, paints and coating materials for the cable and fiber industry.read more >